Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding pics are here!

Dear friends, it's official. I am a married man.

On Saturday, Swati and I celebrated our love with our family and friends. And in just a few hours, we are headed to Turkey for our honeymoon. I am looking forward to exploring a new culture and sampling a new cuisine.

We're still on a high, especially as we see the photos come in from our family and friends. I've posted some of our favorites.

I apologize for the delay in posting. I promise, Rice of Life, will be back soon.

2 comments:

gemini said...

Congratulations!!!!Have a blessed life together............

Jaya said...

beautiful photos! Both of you are glowing and gorgeous. I hope you have a fabulous honeymoon. I have heard nothing but accolades for the food of Turkey, and I hope your experience only confirms this.
Congratulations!

Integrative Nutrition